Ofir Angel, CPA
Mr. Ofir Angel has been a Certified Public Accountant since 1999. Mr. Angel is an expert in Israel and international taxation, providing professional services on taxation, accounting, and auditing.
Currently, Ofir Angel is the Chairman of Auren Israel, the Israeli office of Auren International, an international leading firm. Auren international is an international multidisciplinary consulting firm, providing a wide range of services of taxation, accounting, auditing, business consulting and more.
Ofir was the founder and director of Angel Group; he was responsible for the business activity and development of the Group in Israel and overseas. Ofir is the manager of Angel & Angel business development and a partner of Allwira & Angel.
Chairman of Auren Israel, the Israeli office of Auren International, an international leading firm. Auren international is an international multidisciplinary consulting firm, providing a wide range of services of taxation, accounting, auditing, business consulting and more.
International Chairman of Antea, an international alliance of independent firms offering services of auditing, consulting, tax and legal advice. Widespread network of representative offices in over 70 countries and with more than 250 offices worldwide.
Managing Partner at Allwira & Angel Consulting Ltd. specializing in international trade, international taxation, and accounting, advisory services to local businesses operating in Germany or looking to penetrate European market and entities who are looking to expand their commercial business activity to Israel; representation of companies in Israel and abroad before the tax authorities.
Former, founder and manager of Angel & Angel Group Ltd., specialized in local and international tax planning, accounting, auditing, business, and management consulting. Angel Group is a member and exclusive representative of Antea in Israel.
Under Angel & Angel Group Ltd., manager partner at Angel and Angel & Co. CPA specializing in providing local and international tax consulting, accounting and auditing services, consulting and business management for international commercial and industrial companies, family-owned businesses, the self-employed, governmental agencies, and nonprofit organizations.
Member of BNI (Business Network Informational), a group Atidim to Tel Aviv.
International conferences in Europe and seminars in Israel on Israel and international taxation, management, accounting, and audit.
Lectures for companies and business entities in Israel on local and international taxation, business development, import, and export.
Lectures for entrepreneurs and business founders during establishment process, as a part of MATI – Small Business Development Center.
Courses and classes for institutions and agencies: management, finance, organizational efficiency and founding of associations.
M.B.A., major in Financial Management, Tel Aviv University
B.A. in accounting and Business Management, The College of Management – COMAS (Rishon LeZion)
CPA, member of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Israel
CIA, member of the Institute of the Internal Auditors (IIA)
Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA).
Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA).
- International Taxation and Tax Treaties, the Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Israel.
- Strategic management, advanced approaches in analysis and strategic planning to create a competitive advantage, Tel Aviv University.
- Management of Negotiations, Tel Aviv University.
- Taxation of trusts and trusts management, the Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Israel.
- VAT Law – Legislation, Intervention and Tax Planning, Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Israel.
- Financial Accounting Standards and implements of transition to IFRS, the Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Israel.
- Hotchpotch, liquidation and bankruptcy, Tel Aviv University
- Family businesses, family assets protection methods and transfer between generations, the Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Israel.
- Member of BNI (Business Network Informational) group Atidim, Tel Aviv.