Heike Anna Grunewald
Ms. Heike Anna Grunewald inherits 25 years of proven professional experience in Strategic Planning, Management and Marketing.
As senior relationship manager at Allwira & Angel, the extensive experience of Heike Grunewald dealing with: national and international Entrepreneurs, public and private Organizations, Governmental Authorities, Charity Organizations as well as academic and cultural Institutions in Israel and Germany, is an advantage we are offering our clients.
Having the knowledge and experience with Israeli and Germany clients we are assuring that our clients will receive custom response to their individual needs.
Heike Grunewald utilizes her excellent communication skills including diplomacy and empathy in order to provide outstanding service to our multicultural clients.
With her profound Expertise in the field of Marketing and Branding, i. e. Business to Business (B2B) marketing as well as Social and Cultural Marketing, she ensures that our clients will increase their visibility as a prerequisite for their success.
Her extended media network (Print, TV and Radio) is an essential asset.
Her experience in linking up key players from all over the world is outstanding.
Intercultural competence and indulgence are key skills of Ms. Heike Grunewald.
Conducting and moderating high ranking international Conferences, Seminars, Workshops, Networking Events and Programs for Israeli Delegations visiting Germany and German Delegations visiting Israel are professional skills allowing us to assist both German and Israeli clients in the most efficient and effective way.
Furthermore her in-depth knowledge of the Governmental, public and private Funding Systems in Germany and Israel is essential for some of our clients.
Her ability of building sustainable bilateral Bridges between Israel and Germany thanks to great passion, dedication and rich experience of 25 years and her specialization in dealing with adapted representatives, enterprises (incl. start-ups) as well as academic and cultural Institutions etc. We utilize for the individual needs of our clients.
Ms. Heike Grunewald is fluent in German and English with good communication skills in Hebrew.
- 2016-Present: Owner and Director of Heike Grunewald-International Consulting & Project Management
- 2014-2015: Executive Director, Steps for Children Foundation, German philanthropic charity Organization
- 2005-2013: Executive Director and Board Member, Dr. E. A. Langner Foundation, German philanthropic charity Organization of a German Entrepreneur
- 2003-2004: Personal Assistant of the Senator of the Ministry of Culture, Free and Hanseatic City Hamburg
- 1999-2003: Researcher on Social, Labor and Cultural Affairs, Parliament of Hamburg
- 1993-1999: Executive Assistant of the Residence Representative of the Konrad Adenauer Foundation, Jerusalem
Certificate of Fundraising & Event Management, Hamburg/Germany
Certificate of Public Administration
Konrad Adenauer Foundation, Germany
German Literacy Award, 2013
Citizen Award of the Free and Hanseatic City of Hamburg, 2013
Renate Schneider Award, Hamburger Abendblatt, 2013
- 1988 – 1993: Bachelor of Applied Science (B.A.Sc.), Languages and Politics of the Middle East, The Bremen University of Applied Sciences, Germany
Organizations Member of the German Israeli Association