Licensed specialist for international taxes
Graduate in Business Management
Mrs. Cornelia Barnbrook possesses more than 20 years’ experience at tax accounting. During 15 years of being an owner and director of Barnbrook Steuerberatungsgesellschaft mbH has been treating for dozens of clients in Germany and overseas. In addition to creative tax solutions and advice on setting up subsidiaries in Germany, she provides our clients operating their businesses in Germany with classic tax services.
The comprehensive personal service which Mrs. Barnbrook offers our clients is the key to a successful and long-term relationship. For it is only on the basis of trust that lets our clients leave feeling good about the responsibility they have given us.
Licensed specialist for international accounting, founding of subsidiaries of foreign companies in Germany, Taxes for incorporated companies, corporate planning, advice relating to real estate
- 2010 Attained the “Expert advisor certificate for international tax law” – the only official certification that qualifies the expert to advice on international tax problems
- 2001 Establishment of an own firm Barnbrook Steuerberatunggesellschaft mbH
- 1997-2000 Senior Tax Advisor by PriceWaterhouseCoopers AG, Berlin
- 1993-1996 Assistant in taxation and auditing by Dr. Lipert GmbH in Berlin
Education and certifications
- Licensed specialist for international taxes, member of the Chamber of Certified Tax Accountants in Berlin
- Tax Accountant, member of the Chamber of Certified Tax Accountants in Berlin
- Graduated in Business Management, Tübingen Eberhard-Karls-University
- International conferences in Europe and seminars in Israel on founding and taxation of subsidiaries in Germany; International taxation and double tax treaties.
- For the chamber of tax accountants in Berlin: taxation and founding of companies in Germany
Languages: English and German
For more information please visit the personal website of Mrs. Cornelia Barnbrook.